Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Year of ENDS!

I've dubbed this year, "the year of ends"! Let me explain...
Wesley ends his:
high school years
marching band hoorah and MMPA's
concert band and MPA's
try outs for honors band
Buffalo Beat Cafe's
Villages Music Awards
need to have his saxophone fixed every other week
attending Friday night football games and that feeling of pride when your son marches on the field for the pre game or half time show!
high school drama
long talks about why school uniforms are a good thing
wondering whether he has money in his lunch account
being a young adult. He's now 18...I guess that makes him an adult???


Pickles ends leading a normal dog life and begins his dog on Chemo life


Jacob ends living in North Carolina 
Crystal ends living in North Carolina
Peyton ends being one 

Peyton, slow down how fast you are growing up...Geema wants more time with your infant self!


The year of ends! 


There will be new beginnings, that I am sure of...but I liked the old "ends" and I'm not ready to give up both my boys to being young men!


No comments: