Sunday, May 31, 2009

today.....

Okay Kristy....you did it again. I began reading the first book in the True Blood series at 2:00 on Saturday....finished it before 11:00! On to book #2...you were right, they are good. These books are a good "tied me over" till New Mooon releases. There are so many similarities...but I don't see myself going to Team Bill!

Jacob is beginning his 3rd week in boot camp....5 and half more to go! I haven't talked with him since the day he landed in Texas. I did call the base and got his address...biy talk about uptight people there. Everything is yes or no and there is no small talk with these guys! Assuming no delays, Jacob will graduate on July 16th and 17th, so it's off to Texas for us! After graduation, he goes directly to Tech school for 10 weeks.

Wesley's last day of school was Friday May 29th. He is already bored and wishes that school didn't end... I'm wondering what is wrong with this kid????? He is hoping to go straight into volunteering so he can keep himself busy.

Russ and I have spent some time this weekend doing yard work....uggg! I love the way the yard looks when it's done but getting it there is another thing entirely!

Things are on track for the store to have a soft opening late September. I have the storage secured and I'm waiting to hear back from Cheri.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Good news all around it sounds like!!! Hope you have a good week.