Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24th 2012 (my 29th birthday...for the 16th year)

So this year when I turned 29...
I made the decision to celebrate my birthday month! I would love each day to it's fullest, I would eat coconut cake at least once a week and I would do something extra-ordinary! Let's just say...I feel like I lived up to the promise I made to myself!

She started the month out by hosting Tim Holtz and Teresa Collins at She Scrapbooks and in between those 2 amazing artists, Yvonne and I snuck in The Collins Group Show in Orlando where we learned and shared and laughed and made amazing new friends!

Coconut cake has been eaten each week and my behind is beginning to show it! :}

I discovered that I say the word A-MAZING A-LOT

I spent an amazing (there it is again) night with the Ohh Sexxy Girlfriends (OSG for short) and we once again had an evening of "wet your pants" laughs! Our alter egos even had a blast...K's passed out in her daquari and mine went face first into the banana split sundae (quite fitting).

I stopped and let go...and along the way discovered that I am leading a truly blessed life...Let Go and Let God! He has put into my life some of the most....wait for it....Amazing people! I couldn't have hand selected a funny, more inspiring and truly beautiful group of ladies and men to surround myself with!

Life changing events happen everyday...I've opened my eyes and found that life is just A-frickin-MAZING!

Livin' it and Lovin' it'
Me!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yay! First...so glad you updated! It was needed...
Second...I am proud and blessed to call you friend...otherwise known as OSG!
Third...I am so glad that you have decided to let go every once in a while...it feels good when you do, right.
and I think AMAZING rubbed off from somewhere...but then it is an AMAZING word