Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts

When I was a child... I looked for faces, animals and freedom in the clouds


I can't imagine my life without... my boys, all 4 of them (Russ, Jacob, Wesley and Pickles)


If I could be anywhere, I'd be... right here where I am...life is good, even on those days when it's not so good!


My least favorite chore is... raking leaves or cutting vegetables.


If I could be on any TV game or reality show, it would be...any one of the dancing shows


If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... scrapbook supplies.


My guilty pleasure is... macaroni and cheese


I thought I would never...own a scrapbook store


If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... painfree days for all, wisdom and inspiration


You would never guess it, but I...have a strong faith that God will guide SHE Scrapbooks.


My thoughts for the day...


I am excited about the opportunity to bring She Scrapbooks to The Villages but I am more excited about the opportunities that SHE will bring to those that work and play here. I am fortunate to have many talented girl friends and I see SHE as a way to allow them to inspire me while inspiring others.


My week has been a roller coaster...the details aren't important but how they have affected me and how I have dealt with them has been enlighting. In some cases...I didn't think I had it in me to remain calm, keep a level head and not burn any bridges! And then I have to stop and wonder, if you don't let another person know how their descisions affect you, are you really serving yourself and others,for the good??? Will this person continue to treat people as you were treated? Or is this where having faith comes in?

I'm turning this one over...Faith don't fail me now!


To you girls that continue to inspire me...thank you and keep it coming!

Love ya, Steph




3 comments:

Nita said...

I'M glad that my desk and the pile of scrapbook supplies on the floor were inspiring ~ "what NOT to let happen" or "when to use time wisely" :D.

And, you"re right. Better to keep calm and keep your mouth shut, even though the urge to say something much more sarcastic would help u vent.

I'm excited about SHE. I'm excited for what it will become and for what it will provide for the community. Oh, and excited that it will give me another place to shop....I'm having withdrawals (I have a space on the floor in the girls' room that needs filling! LOL!)

Just think, on the bright side, New Moon comes out in November!!! LOL!!

Yvonne said...

Glad you played along. I know God is going to guide She Scrapbooks where it needs to go to. I am so excited about the whole opportunity and wanted to say THANK YOU one more time. Here is to the future!!!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys. (and soo totally jealous too!) wish i could be soo much more apart of it than i am at this time. i will give whatever you will take of me though, know that!!! i expect to be there hanging new product and painting walls!!! (ya know just so you know! :)

miss you girls and the brightness you bring to my life!!!