Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ain't life Grand!

I can't believe it's been so long since my last blog....here's the update on our lives!


I was so happy to spend nearly 2 weeks with Jacob while he was in transition from tech school to North Carolina where he'll be stationed for the next 2 to 6 years! They found a cozy home 3 minutes from base...they aer so excited to begin their lives together!


Golf season is ending for Wesley and Russ however, Welsey is busy preparing for Marching MPA competion in November!


She Scrapbooks celebrated her Grand Opening on October 10th with the ribbon cutting ceremony just prior to opening the doors! We have put so much time into bringing The Villages a "WOW" paper crafting store that it was great to meet our fellow paper crafters and share the store with them.


What a wonderful day...my dream has come true and I was surrounded by family and friends when it happened! Life is WONDERFUL!

No comments: