Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Times...

Busy times...always rushing...things to do,people to see, places to go!
I fall into this category EVERY DAY...
So this note is to all my friends:
I miss your smiling face
I miss our talks...of FOOD and everything else!
I miss seeing pictures of your families
I miss talking about children and what unmentionable thing they did this week
I haven't felt baby boy Taylor kick...and did Imiss the announcement of his name?
I miss our Twilight/Team Edward conversations
I miss scrapbooking with friends
I miss photos of the fun places our toes have been
I miss us, I miss you...my friends, my scrapbooking buddies, my life lines...
You are missed and thought of daily!

2 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

aww :)

ive been thinking alot of you as well.. wondering how miss peyton is doing... wondering how the store is going (busy is all i can see from here:)... just thinking about how you're about to kick in high gear with wes..

and you didn't miss a name announcement... there still isn't one.. :)

still hoping we can get together before the "date" (which is 9.9.10) that i didn't tell you guys yet :)

Yvonne said...

we need to set aside some time and get together with everyone...I miss it too.