Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-1-11

2010 brought many GREAT things into my life and along with theses great things came wisdom! I realize that I work too hard and play too little...
I realize that the people that are important to me may not know just how important they are!
I realize that it is inevitable that we age...the key is to do it gracefully!
I realize that I have swept certain events in my life under the rug hoping the hurt wouldn't hurt so much if I forgot about them...it didn't work
I realize that some people need to be saved; even if they don't think so
I realize that we send our children off to war to fight for things that we can't even explain...
I realize just how proud I am of my children...thinking of them brings tears to my eyes, EVERYTIME!
I realize just how much Russ puts up with from me and I love him just that much more
I realize now that I am a G-ma why people say "that if they had known that Grandchildren would be so much fun that they would have had them first!" I've said it myself...
I realized that having Pickles in my life makes EVERYTHING all better!
I realized what having a daughter is like...thanks Crystal
I realize that life is just to dang short....so my word for 2011 is SIMPLIFY!

1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

yea :) i hope that this brings you back to blogging. i miss your wisdom SO much!

i can't wait to see you next week! :)